Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a leading Micro-finance in Kenya is seeking to hire a Sales Team Leader (Asset Financing). The ideal candidates will be responsible for managing Junior loan officers, loan officer’s and trainees’ activities including administrative, evaluation, approval and giving recommendations on credit as well as managing the quality of the Teams portfolio. The Successful candidate Must have Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Team Leader in Asset financing / Credit Card facility and a Certified Specialist in Credit Analysis-Level 1.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Acts as a liaison between the clients and the company, resolves client related issues arising and ensures quality of the team’s portfolio.
- Manage teams PAR and prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available.
- Market company products to individuals and firms, promote company services that may meet customer’s needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans.
- Coordinate, guide, direct, and motivate Subordinates by setting performance standards and monitoring performance, setting specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work.
- Liaise with Line Managers to recruit, interview, select, and promote employees.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Team Leader in Asset financing / Credit Card facility.
- Must be a Certified Specialist in Credit Analysis-Level 1.
- Must be a Certified Management Professional.
- Must display good team leading coaching and guiding skills, communication, problem solving and report compilation skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: