Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, in the Automotive Sector based in Nairobi, is seeking to recruit an SAP Consultant who carry out system audit for company’s IT systems i.e. SAP, security systems and HR systems to ascertain compliance and pin point any risks that needs mitigation. The successful candidate MUST have prior experience in SAP ERP Audit and proven experience in system audit.
- Perform information system control reviews, including system development, security, and maintenance.
- Continuously assess the robustness of the IT infrastructure.
- Participate in reviews of internal controls and security for systems under development and IT projects.
- Extract data from computer systems for audit compliance and testing.
- Conduct ongoing risk assessments of the IT environment, including operating systems and network infrastructure.
- Prepare audit programs for ICT and infrastructure projects.
- Review and monitor disaster recovery and business continuity plans for ERP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, BIT/ Accounting/ Finance or related field.
- CISA qualification
- CPA qualification will be an added advantage.
- Experience of SAP ERP audit is a MUST.
- 5+ years’ proven experience in System Audit.
- Good knowledge of the newly enacted Data protection Act.
Please click on the tab below to apply: