Our client, an global Investment company is looking for a School Nurse for their International school in Djibouti. The ideal candidate must be a registered nurse with 2 years of experience. He/she will also work as a back-office assistant.
- Perform hearing, vision and other health screenings.
- Treat students and staff as needed.
- Develop care plans for students with ongoing conditions.
- Consult with teachers, school administrators and other school staff regarding student care.
- Administer medication.
- Monitor student immunization records.
- Educate students and staff on health procedures.
- Must be registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Knowledge of many areas of health including mental health.
- Knowledge of school laws and policies.
- Ability to work independently or with others.
- Ability to communicate well with others.
- Ability to assess situations and act quickly.
- Knowledge of state health regulations.
- Ability to multitask.
Please click on the tab below to apply: