A global bus and truck Manufacturing Company in the Automotive sector are making their grand entrance in Kenya with existing operations in Uganda and Tanzania for close to a year. They are seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant who will be responsible for all office financial transactions entry and analysis at every country level. Additionally, he/she will be the Financial and economic advisor to the department heads, providing essential management support to the entire Structure. The ideal candidate Must have prior experience working in the Automotive Sector and supporting operation across East Africa. He/she Must be proficient in SAP ERP.
• Compliance with Company’s Financial & Administration Manuals such as Procurement policy, Travel policy & Authorization procedures
• Ensure Company complies with all the country statutory laws and regulations.
• Receipt of staff accountabilities like travel accountabilities, entry in the system and reconciliation on a monthly basis
• Compiling the monthly liquidity requests & cash flow projections/forecast on a monthly basis for review
• Facilitating both internal & external audits and the preparation of financial statements for auditors
• Effective & efficient petty – cash management in line with Company’s guidelines
• Overseeing Tanzania and Uganda operations
• Implement and maintain an effective filing system to ensure that all financial records are easily accessible and readily available.
• Participates in the management of employment conditions (work contracts, remuneration systems)
• Supervise management of all legal matters in consultation with the CFO
• Management of the insurance database while guiding other departments
• Relevant Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance
• Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA Finalist
• Must have over 5 years of working experience in a similar post in a Multinational Company.
• Must have SAP software knowledge
• Excellent computer skill (MS Office package) I,e ADVANCE EXCEL
• Strong financial background with knowledge of different funding modalities
• Extensive relationship management skills in both public and private settings
• Good interpersonal & communication skills, including intercultural communication
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• A good team player
• Self-motivated, pro-active and result driven
• Being an open and reliable person with high integrity
Please click on the tab below to apply;