Our client, a High-end Lodge in Laikipia area, is seeking a Senior Accountant. He/she must have experience in internal auditing and in all areas of accounting. High Attention to detail is essential for this role. He/she must be willing to live in a remote area.
- Review all invoices for accuracy, appropriate supporting documentation and approval prior to posting in the accounting system.
- Carry out supplier, debtor and ledger account reconciliations.
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording inter-department store issues.
- Generate and review aging report to ensure compliance.
- Prepare documents and templates for Withholding Tax, Withholding Vat and Value Added Tax.
- Prepare Payroll and post into the accounting system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and must be CPAK.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role at a supervisory level.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge and experience in using Accounting Software packages.
- Should also have experience in internal auditing and in all areas of accounting.
Please click on the tab below to apply;