Our client a company that specializes in Professional Dog Training Services is looking for an Explosive Detection Dog (EDD) Handlers for their project work in Kenya. The successful candidate MUST have previous experience in a similar position and have a valid and clean driving license.
• Assessing explosives detection (ED) dog teams.
• Work confidently with other staff.
• Minimum of 3 years, EDD operational experience.
• He/She must have completed the certified EDD training course.
• Fluent in English& Swahili (written and spoken).
Please click on the tab below to apply;