Our client, a dynamic 2nd hand clothing Retail Chain with 12 branches across the country is looking to recruit a Senior Human Resource and Office Administration Manager to be based in Mlolongo area. The successful candidate Must be a member of IHRM with an excellent background in retail or manufacturing sector.
- Responsible for analysing, evaluating & implementing HR system in the Organisation.
- Conduct capacity building requirement & determine staff required.
- Create a job description for all staff members.
- Maintain a database for all staff information and files.
- Manage the process of recruitment of staff.
- Ensure the right candidate is recruited according to Company policy.
- Prepare onboarding & offboarding programs.
- Organise & manage performance evaluation for staff members.
- Liaise with Country Management to organise training needs and formulate training sessions.
- Ensure that all aspects of the Company that relates to WASH and OSHA are observed.
- Ensure the Company complies with labour requirements as per laws of Kenya & monitor legislative.
- Responsible for leave schedule of the staff and ensure statutory deduction are remitted
- Responsible for ensuring all the office requirements are met.
- Must be a member of
- Must have a higher diploma or degree in Human Resource Management.
- Must have a background working manufacturing, FMCG or Retail environment.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in an HR Generalist role.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up environment & keen on implementing new changes.
- Previous experience setting up HR strategies and policies would be an added advantage.
Please click on the tab below to apply;