Our client, a Global Security Company with headquarters in Nairobi is looking to recruit a Senior Human Resource Officer to be based in Mombasa. The ideal candidate must have 5 years’ HR generalist experience in a busy firm and be a member of IHRM.
• Offer support to the branches in their region.
• Develop, implement and monitor HR policies and procedures.
• Manage the development & sustenance of desirable company culture, performance and organizational development.
• Coordinating the performance management process to ensure productivity and a performance culture.
• Lead and manage payroll, workforce administration & HRIS implementation.
• Prepare, monitor and manage budgets in relevant functional areas and preparing periodic reports.
• Labour relations, employee grievance, union and discipline.
• Manage human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, planning, monitoring and appraising.
• Embrace best practice in Human resources management in line with the business environment.
• Assist in driving performance management process
• Help line managers in evaluating & reviewing staff job descriptions and contributions
• Supports management by providing human resources advice and counsel
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and their representatives.
• Any other duties as assigned by management/employer.
• Must have a Relevant Degree and a Higher Diploma in Human Resources.
• Must have 5 years’ experience in generalist HR in a busy firm.
• Must be a member of IHRM with a Valid HR Practicing Certificate.
• Working knowledge of Labour regulations, Compensation, Performance and Talent Management.
• Working knowledge of industrial relations
• Project Management – Ability to handle multiple HR projects.
• Understanding financial and non-financial business results & the HR impact.
Please click on the tab below to apply;