Our client a well-established dealer in electrical products is looking to recruit a Senior HR Officer. The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years in the manufacturing industry. He /She must be a member of IHRM.
- Update and put together the HR policy book, including company policies, employer-employee relations.
- Ensure all employee contracts/personnel files are up to date & comply with the national labour law.
- Hear and resolve employee grievances, take Disciplinary actions.
- Implement a performance evaluation systems and appraisal tools.
- Analyse training needs of the organization & design employee development, training programs.
- Establish a training and development schedule management for employees
- Support, motivate and cultivate a culture of teamwork amongst all staff
- Prepare and update HR reports.
- Driving the changeover to automated HRM program, including biometric clocking and do daily reporting
- Keep abreast of labour laws.
- Must have a bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources and member of IHRM.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in the manufacturing sector.
- Experience working with skilled and unskilled labor.
- Strong understanding of national labor law.
- Strong sense for integrity and discretion.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks while working under tight deadlines with close attention to detail
- Must be flexible and initiative team player.
Please click on the tab below to apply: