Our client, a key player in the Automotive industry is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating and development of retail/fleet/corporate business through astute management of existing customers and creating opportunities with new ones, ensuring key departmental objectives of new vehicle sales and profitability are achieved. He/she must have at least 6 years’ sales experience working in the same position in Automotive.
- Study the market and product, identify a potential market, position each Vehicle Model to the most appropriate market/segment.
- Promote the company product to target markets and acquire the business.
- Identify customer needs and seek to satisfy them through offering the right vehicle model & package.
- Build and maintain corporate customer relationships and keep up to date database.
- Develop and grow corporate sales business and market share.
- Ensure the company has tangible, documented relationships with corporate customers.
- Maintain a database of all corporate, complete with the projected vehicle & vehicle service needs.
- Develop and manage relationships with key decision-makers for fleet sales.
- Ensure the company is prequalified and listed as a vehicle vendor with corporate companies.
- Facilitate the negotiation of fleet packages, including lease to enhance competitiveness.
- Liaise with customers to solve problems and enhance customer care.
- Liaise with after-sales departments on issues of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain sales records and prepare detailed weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports on the sales trends.
- Provide accurate and timely reports as required by the Line Manager and company policy.
- Prepare and submit activity reports: daily reports, weekly/monthly work plans and annual territory analysis updates.
- Report weekly and on sales and margin analysis.
- Review and discuss weekly, activity and productivity reports with the Sales Manager.
- Communicate clear instructions to team members and listen to team members’ feedback.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
- Coaching, mentoring and guiding the sales team.
- Conducting sales training for the sales team.
- Undertake staff performance management.
- Must degree in a mechanical or business-related field.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years’ sales experience especially selling vehicles.
- Must have In-depth knowledge of the motor industry (new vehicles, used vehicles and parts).
- Must have proven knowledge of sales processes, including the ability to accurately meet customer needs.
- Must have demonstrated record of revenue and profit growth and new business development experience.
- Must have a strong commercial attitude with the ability to think strategically.
- Must have proven capability to provide useful insights and pragmatic solutions to business challenges.
Please click on the tab below to apply: