Our Client, a dynamic manufacturing company is seeking to recruit a Senior Supply Manager the successful candidate who will be responsible for growing the supply chain space with the company’s product development and managing the global supplier network and ensure systems and processes are in place to meet growing procurement needs. He or she Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as a supply chain manager. The ideal candidate must experience with contract manufacturing or sourcing for manufacture.
- Ensure supply chain systems, processes and team capacity are apace with company growth.
- Proactively grow the company’s supplier network for key materials.
- Mitigate risk and keep pace with growing demand.
- Identify and attend relevant trade fairs and conduct overseas factory visits.
- Keep up-to-date with global market changes relevant to the organization’s key product lines.
- Develop sourcing plans to accommodate increasingly complex sales and manufacturing needs.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for reducing costs while maintaining high level of quality.
- Identify and evaluate new suppliers for existing products in search of enhanced value for money.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have experience coordinating a variety of suppliers.
- Must have excellent sourcing and supply chain management experience.
- Must have strong working knowledge of import/export practices and regulations.
- Experience in sourcing finished or semi-finished products.
- Must have strong analytical skills and attentive to detail.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Initiative-taker, problem-solver and a quick learner.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;