Our Client, a global bus and truck manufacturing company in the Automotive sector is looking to hire a Service Advisor/Warranty Administrator to be based along Mombasa Road. The ideal candidate will be responsible for scheduling maintenance and repair appointments, ensuring that booking in and out procedures are in place and that all documentation requirements are followed. The successful candidate must have prior experience working as a Service Advisor/Warranty Administrator in the automotive sector.
- Maintaining the scheduled maintenance planning board, ensuring vehicles and ancillary equipment are maintained to appropriate frequencies.
- Applying the scheduled maintenance booking process, circulating appointments to clients.
- Producing vehicle inspection sheets, completing the header boxes as required.
- Handling clients enquiries regarding the progress of maintenance and repairs.
- Maintain the workshop dairy and out of service log.
- Monitor and measure progress on work performed by sub-contractors.
- Identify warranty claims, where appropriate and ensuring they are maximized and progressed commercially.
- Progressing driver defects reports, highlighting the requirements to the workshop supervisor.
- Raise all job sheets.
- Ensure the accuracy and completion of all statutory maintenance documentation completed by mechanics.
- Operate computer terminals including direct input into the computerized store’s system and timesheets into costing systems.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- MUST have at least 5 years’ experience as a service advisor in the automotive sector.
- MUST be fully familiar with and ensure compliance, within the scope of the service duties, with the requirements of contracts vehicle maintenance policy.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal-oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: