Our client, a well-established global FMCG company is looking to recruit a Shoe Creative Designer Footwear Designer who will be responsible for coming up with creative and practical designs for shoes and other footwear. Must have a bachelor’s & Diploma in Creative Design. He/she must have experience in Textile/ Footwear production industry.
- Making rough design drawings by hand or using a computer.
- Working with other designers on styles and trends.
- Making sample shoes to present their ideas.
- Conducting quality checks and overseeing production.
- Researching ideas at fashion shows and events.
- Must have a bachelor’s & Diploma in creative Design/ Fashion Design.
- Must have a portfolio for work done.
- Must have a creative eye and a flair for colour, texture and patterns.
- Knowledge of foot anatomy.
- Good drawing ability and CAD skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An interest in fashion, design and textiles.
Please click on the tab below to apply: