Our client, a renowned jewellery seller is looking for a self-motivated Shop Attendant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya. The ideal candidate MUST have above 2 years experience in a similar role as they will be required to manage the shop, handle client applications and customer queries, so as to maintain and develop sales as well as make recommendations. Must be an excellent sales person, with the ability to promote the brand.
- Welcoming customers in a warm and friendly manner
- Inputting sales and shipments into the sales systems
- Dealing with emails and handling weekly reports
- Noting down current, new customer queries/requests, insights and sharing the feedback for action as required
- Perform basic accounting duties i.e Mpesa/Cash Management
- Sending out daily reports
- Ensuring the shop is clean on a daily basis, and arranging flowers in the shop
- Responsible for timely item ordering
- Manage stock allocation and sim card allocation
- Identifying out of stock items in the shop and other outlets
- Polishing and cleaning silver
- Travel to other outlets in Nairobi and Kenya occasionally
- Diploma/Certificate in Customer Service/Office Administration or a related field
- Above 2 years experience in a similar position
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Should be willing to attend events held by the company
- Good interpersonal skills and be outstanding in dealing with clients
- Organized and punctual.
- Good Team player.
- Excellent Computer skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;