Our client, a well-established Multinational Company that focus on brand development for dynamic companies is looking to recruit a Showroom & Warehouse Coordinator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya. He/she MUST have a valid passport and comes from a showroom retail background. The successful will be required to demonstrate excellent customer service external & internal.
• nAttend to clients to ensure that they are assisted professionally.
• Handle all online enquires & queries.
• Register clients on the internal ERP system.
• Provide feedback to headquarters as required.
• Prepare quotations; correspondence and attend to admin duties.
• Maintain good housekeeping.
• Comply with safety regulations
• Ensure that products meet quality standards.
• Manage outgoing stock to clients.
• Must have a relevant Higher Diploma or Degree in Business related course.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years showroom sales experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have a proven background in customer liaison skills.
• Good knowledge on warehouse.
• Natural leader.
• Vibrant and outgoing personality.
Please click on the tab below to apply;