Our client, a well-established Contracting Company dealing with plumbing, drainage and fire protection services is looking to recruit Site Engineer. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 6-years’ experience in sanitary ware, plumbing, drainage & fire protection installations. He/she must have project management skills. A distinct advantage for a candidate coming from a Contracting environment.
- Interpret design & shop drawings.
- Prepare shop drawings & coordinate with other services drawings.
- Develop technical requirement/schedule for consultants’ approval.
- Assists in preparation & implementation of Project Execution Plan (PEP).
- Attends the Weekly Progress Meetings including sub-contractors’ meetings.
- Monitors work in progress & prepare a weekly report on the status of each assignment.
- Ensure that all materials used & work performed are in accordance with the specifications.
- Coordinates with all project related personnel on the day-today progress of work activities.
- Coordinate QA/QC policies therein.
- Interpret and Prepare programme of works with respect to main works.
- Labour scheduling on site.
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains safe & clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations.
- Provide full support as required by the employer.
- Must have a Degree or Higher Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Civil).
- Must have project management skills.
- Must have experience working in a contracting company.
- Must a minimum of 6 years’ experience in sanitary ware, plumbing, drainage & fire protection install
- Proven knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD.
- Ability to travel as and when required within and out of Nairobi.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- REVIT is an added advantage.
Please click on the tab below to apply;