Our client, Kenya’s leading outdoor aerial adventure destination is looking for an energetic and adventurous Social Media Marketing Executive & Communications Officer to be based in Karen, Nairobi. The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of written, video and image content to drive social media for the new destination.
- Research and develop new ideas for social media content, web content, emailer campaigns, blogs, newsletters etc.
- Write communications including social media content, web content, emailer campaigns, blogs, newsletters and reports.
- Responsible for proof reading and editing all your own written work.
- Add and update website content on platforms which include WordPress and Wix, with awareness of key words and SEO requirements
- Monitor and prepare all required analytics reports for social media, emailer and website traffic including advertising reports where needed.
- Maintain e-mail databases and propose campaigns to generate more email addresses.
- Conduct research and development of future projects and events.
- Engage with customers to record feedback, reviews and content.
- Develop creative & innovative graphic design, artwork, layout, and templates using Canva and various emailer platforms including Sendin Blue, Mailchimp and Mailerlite.
- Run campaigns in emailer platforms including automated campaign activities.
- Assist with the development of strategies to improve social media traffic & client engagement.
- Research business and academic journals and help develop relevant materials for the social media e.g., blogs.
- Assist with the development of new business pitches.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Communication/Marketing related field.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of graphic design and social media management experience.
- Must have Impeccable oral & written English communication skills.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Must be creative and passionate about social media.
- Familiarity with social networking sites.
- Strong analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Eye for visual content and photography / videography.
- Video editing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Keen on achieving independent results.
- Outgoing personality confident to engage with customers.
- Enthusiasm for outdoor adventure activities.
Please click on the tab below to apply: