Our client, an International NGO registered that advocates for female health in Kenya is looking to recruit a Sonographer. The ideal candidate must have experience working in a reputable company hospital/medical facility. They are looking for a Sonographer to perform various tasks such as providing diagnostic medical sonography and its various clinical specialties.
- Review client medical history & supporting clinical information & communication with the client.
- Conduct client clinical assessment & perform diagnostic medical sonography examination.
- Review examination images synthesize examination results & prepare preliminary findings.
- Assume responsibility for the safety of the client during a sonographic examination.
- Maintain client privacy & confidentiality in accordance with privacy laws.
- Use proper client positioning tools etc. to ensure comfort and safety & prevent compromised data.
- Generate demand for ultrasound services by collaborating with internal/ external stakeholders.
- Prepare exam room & ultrasound equipment to conduct sonography examinations.
- Identify & document any limitations to the sonography examination & escalate as appropriate.
- Assume responsibility for the preventive maintenance for ultrasound equipment.
- Operate the Picture Archiving & Communication Systems.
- Must have at least a Diploma in Ultrasound, Medical Imaging Sciences/ Radiography.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a reputable hospital/ medical facility.
- Registration with the relevant regulatory/ professional body with a current practicing license.
- Knowledge of relevant legislations.
- Must be someone open-minded and liberal.
- Have great communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to work well with a team.
Please click on the tab below to apply: