Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a 5 star Animal Reserve Hotel in the outskirts of Nanyuki, is looking to recruit a skilled Spa Therapist. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and delivering high-quality treatments to guests in the Spa and in-room service while maintaining a high standard of guest experience & spa experience in line with company standards. The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Ensure delivery of all spa services and treatments in line with the company code of conduct and standards
- Schedule Spa treatments with guests directly and ensure to maintain a Spa appointment calendar, ensuring no guests are double booked or appointments are missed.
- Ensuring respect for guest privacy and dignity is always maintained.
- Effectively communicate with camp managers and staff in a timely fashion to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Achieve service excellence through teamwork and stay up to speed on new developments within the industry, thus generating new ideas.
- Daily preparation of spa and maintenance of all related equipment and facilities.
- Maintain a high degree of hygiene within the spa environment.
- Be flexible to fit around the guest schedules and other activities.
- Ensure timely ordering of supplies, considering usage patterns and lead times to ensure stock outs do not occur.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a Spa Therapist in camps/lodges with formal training and experience in various disciplines.
- Must have exceptional skills beyond the normal massages and body treatments i.e Osteopathy, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Pilates Reiki and Energy healing.
- Must have a relevant Degree or Diploma.
- Must have knowledge of spa standards and procedures.
- Basic Computer skills-Outlook, Excel and Word.
- A keen interest and passion for the health and wellness industry, and tourism industry.
- Have excellent ccommunication skills both spoken and written.
- Should be reliable, honest and trustworthy.
- A keen interest in the environment, wildlife and the conservation.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***