Our client, a high-end lodge in Amboseli, is looking to recruit a Spa Therapist & Shop Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and delivering high-quality treatments to guests in the Bush Spa and in-room service while maintaining a high standard of guest experience & spa experience in line with company standards. The therapist will also be tasked with managing the guest shop. The ideal candidate Must have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Ensure delivery of all spa services and treatments in line with the company code of conduct and standards.
- Schedule Spa treatments with guests directly and ensure to maintain a Spa appointment calendar, ensuring no guests are double-booked or appointments are missed.
- Ensuring respect for guest privacy and dignity is maintained at all times. No personal information regards guests is shared outside the company.
- Effectively communicate with camp managers and staff in a timely fashion to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Achieve service excellence through teamwork and stay up to speed on new developments within the industry, thus generating new ideas.
- Daily preparation of spa and maintenance of all related equipment and facilities.
- Maintain a high degree of hygiene within the spa environment.
- Be flexible to fit around the guest schedules and other activities.
- Ensure timely ordering of supplies, taking into account usage patterns and lead times to ensure stock-outs do not occur.
- Ensure that any daily and weekly administration including full sales records are completed in a timely and accurate fashion
- Must balance duties of Spa Therapist with the duties of Shop Assistant.
- Maintain and inspect the shop inventory on a daily basis & ensure there is sufficient merchandise displayed in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as a Spa Therapist with formal training and experience in various disciplines of Massage techniques; Manicures and Pedicures; Facial therapy (Other body treatments).
- Must have Knowledge of Spa standards and procedures.
- Basic Computer skills-Outlook, Excel and Word.
- A keen interest and passion for the health and wellness industry, and tourism industry.
- Have Excellent Communication skills both spoken and written.
- Should be Reliable, honest and trustworthy.
- Be flexible at all times with working and living location and hours.
- A keen interest in the environment, wildlife and the conservation thereof.
Please click on the tab below to apply: