Our client, a progressive, dynamic and fast-paced international school based in Tatu City, is looking to recruit a Sports Director to join the school in the current academic year. The successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director. He/she will be required to enhance the profiles of sport & physical recreation at the school and directly manage the sports programme by effectively providing highly skilled leadership, administration, communication and community involvement. The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 10 years teaching physical education in an International school.
• Lead, manage and enhance the School’s sports programmes & the people who participate in them.
• Teaching Physical education classes.
• Formulate short- and long-term goals for the sport.
• Ensure the School Team in entered in all relevant competitions & events according to participation interest.
• Ensure effective communication to shareholders, i.e. curriculum managers, sports coaches, sponsors, parents & wider school community.
• Responsible for increasing the quality of student participation in sport.
• Recruit and appoint coaches/instructors/ trainers for all teams and groups.
• Maintain & monitor a high standard of student appearance & behaviours.
• Responsible for the budget allocated to sports according to established criteria.
• Ensure appropriate equipment’s and uniforms inventory are maintained.
• Must be a registered TSC Teacher.
• Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in British Cambridge Curriculum.
• Must currently be a sports director with an excellent understanding of the local sports arena.
• International School experience is mandatory for this position.
• Must have a detailed knowledge of sports education & young people.
• Proven experience in sports administration & marketing.
• Must have close relationships & strategic alliances with a variety of community personnel & groups.
• Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Hands-on and a natural problem solver.
• Passionate about young people and sports.
Please click on the tab below to apply: