Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a fast-growing fashion and design company, is seeking to hire a stock controller to be based in Nairobi. The successful candidate will be tasked with regularly monitoring inventory levels to prevent stock shortages and coordinate with various departments to fulfill orders accurately and on time. The ideal candidate Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Stock Controller in FMCG.
- Regularly monitor and manage inventory levels to prevent stock shortages or excesses.
- Conduct routine stock counts, audits, and reconciliations to ensure accuracy and identify discrepancies.
- Coordinate with various departments to fulfill orders accurately and on time.
- Communicate effectively with suppliers regarding stock levels, orders, and deliveries.
- Maintain comprehensive records of inventory transactions and generate reports as needed.
- Inspect incoming stock for quality and report any issues to relevant departments.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as Stock Controller within retail or FMCG industry.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills to identify discrepancies and ensure accuracy in stock records.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with internal teams and external suppliers.
- Proficient in inventory management software and MS Office Suite.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.