Our client, one of the leading Poultry farming Companies in Kenya, is currently looking for a Stores Clerk. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. The ideal candidate must have experience in 5S or Kaizen principles with a minimum of 2 years of proven experience working as a Stores Clerk.
- Maintain a well-organized and orderly storefront that aligns with the company’s image.
- Strive to achieve weekly sales goals and actively seek to upsell when possible.
- Properly process returns while following the company’s stated policy and procedures.
- Ensure the stockroom is organized and orderly.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Review requisition orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports, and price lists.
- Relevant Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a stores clerk.
- Ability to spend an extended period working in a standing position.
- Attention to detail is essential for Safety and Visibility.
- Must be organized, pro-active and autonomous and enjoy teamwork.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- Must be open to relocating.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal-oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: