A diversified horticultural company based in Nairobi with farms in the outskirts of Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Supply Chain/Sales Officer. The role of the Sales Officer is key in ensuring service delivery and selling of quality products to clients to ensure optimum customer satisfaction
- Input all orders received into internal sales tracking system.
- Data inputting for Farm sites.
- Liaise with clients on day to day adjustment on orders.
- Prepare/analyse sales reports/trends to assist management in decision making.
- Oversee the follow up on client’s portfolio payment.
- Optimise quality of service, business growth.
- Prepare possible promotions for key clients and ensure these are updated.
- Initiate and develop a strong relationship with customers.
- Assist Claims Team with any client issues and help in communicating shipment reception by clients.
- Diploma in marketing/sales/Administration.
- Experience in similar post and knowledge of fresh produce would be beneficial.
- Experience in carrying our market research and developing analysis, papers, surveys and reports.
- Strong communication, presentation and sales skills.
- Able to demonstrate success and experience of managing accounts.
- Must be skilled in using MS office, Outlook, Excel, Word, Internet and email.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
Please click on the tab below to apply;