Our client, a well-established Defense & Security Firm based Nairobi, Kenya with operations in Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Malawi & Democratic Republic of Congo is looking to recruit a Talent Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible with the Human Resource Manager & Business Unit Heads in talent development, succession planning, learning & development, recruitment & talent retention. He or she Must currently have a position title of talent manager in a high paced environment combining skilled and unskilled labour force.
• Ensure resourcing interventions on talent management agenda.
• Work with management to implement the Talent Management Framework on the Company.
• In liaison with the Head of HR, he/she will be responsible for defining & executing talent strategy.
• Identification, development, deployment & retention of talent.
• Collaborate with business leaders across the Company to understand business goals, build development strategy & ensure a strong future talent pipeline.
• Manage internal & external talent pools as part of the wider Company talent management agenda.
• Guide the business on agile workforce planning, internal deployments & talent solutions to address talent needs at management levels.
• Contribute significantly in the core talent management pillars of talent identification, developing talent maps and deployment of strategy execution.
• Develop, facilitate & support the succession planning initiative.
• Provide high level of support in design, development & implementation of onboarding initiatives.
• Contribute significantly to the employment branding of the company.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in human resource, Social Science or Business-Related course.
• Must have a Higher National Diploma in HRM.
• Must be a member of IHRM Kenya.
• Must have a minimum of 7 years in HR with a focus on Talent Management, Recruitment & Selection, Learning & Development and performance management.
• Experience of working in a labour-intensive & unionized environment.
• Exposure to talent analytics & management approach with the ability to align program outcome.
• Working knowledge of the labour/ employment laws.
• Good leadership & management skills.
• Demonstrate a high degree of sensitivity.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;