A progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced International school is looking to recruit a Teaching Intern- English for 3 months. The successful candidate must be adept in creating positive, engaging, and supportive learning environments for students from diverse backgrounds. He / She will be responsible for assisting with boarding duties.
- Will work directly with school students under the supervision of professional teachers.
- Responsible for leading and assisting in afternoon activities.
- Assist with boarding duties and write student evaluations at the end of the term.
- Monitor tea and lunch breaks & attend events in the evenings.
- Assist with organising school events.
- Assist with extra-curricular activities.
- Accompany students and teachers on field trips.
- Assist with boarding duties.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Education – English from a recognized Institution.
- Must be adept in creating positive & supportive learning environments for students from diverse backgrounds.
- Must be registered with TSC.
- Must have Certificate of good conduct.
- A strong classroom teacher, capable of delivering high quality education.
- Strong team-building & collaborative talents, partnering easily with teachers, principals & parents.
- Willingness to work after hours & during weekends to ensure student success.
- An excellent oral and written communicator with strong leadership & interpersonal skills.
- High integrity with good morals.
Please click on the tab below to apply;