Our client specializes in sweeteners, enzyme-based flour improvers, starches and stabilisers, vitamins premixes, flavours and colourants are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager. The scope of operation currently includes Baking, Beverage, Condiments, Confectionery, Convenience, Dairy, Snacks and Seasoning industries. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the food ingredient industry. He/she must have a bachelor’s in food science or related field.
- Identify market dynamics, pricing trends and customer opportunities, turning them into actionable plans to deliver growth.
- Develop and implement strategies for acquiring new accounts.
- Research, analyse and develop food ingredient sales opportunities within the industrial sector and call on major food companies.
- Establish strategic relationships with key ingredient buyers, product development, quality and senior management personnel.
- Develop long-term partnerships that result in increased sales and margins growth.
- Conduct professional presentations on various products and service solutions to potential customers.
- Effectively collaborate with supply chain professionals & customer service.
- Understanding customer needs and translating those needs into innovative and sustainable business opportunities.
- Collaborates with sales management/leaders/teams to develop overall objectives and growth strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science i.e. food science or related technical field preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years B2B (ingredient sales) experience.
- Customer-facing or sales/service experience.
- Proven ability to initiate and develop relationships with key decision-makers both inside and outside the company.
- Demonstrated sales planning, forecasting, and sales execution experience.
- Ability to speak confidently and knowledgeably about food processing with customers.
- Excellent background in service sales.
- Must have worked in the food ingredient sector.
Please click on the tab below to apply: