Our Client, an Agro-Processing Company that produces and supplies high yield dairy, poultry & pig feeds is looking to recruit a Technical Regional Manager covering the following regions; Kirinyaga, Embu, Meru, Nyeri, Murangá, Machakos. Reporting to the National Sales Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for introducing and implementing new products, methods, and programs to the Dairy Farms. He or she Must have 8 years’ experience managing Dairy Farms value performance and incentives and offering Technical support to the dairy farmers. Candidates with prior experience in Dairy Farm recruitment and development will have a distinct advantage.
- Planning for prospective and recruitment and execution to achieve targets.
- Conducting regular meetings with farm director, manager, or staff on performance targets, actions, and review performance.
- Training to the farm staff on products use, best farm practice and other technical skills.
- Organizing farm resources to achieve agreed productivity and technical objectives.
- Timely planning to ensure constant supply of company products to the dairy farmers.
- Providing technical and relevant training leads to the farm staff and gathering feedback
- Reporting to the company as required for timely actions.
- Launching and managing new programs at farm level as agreed.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary, Animal science or a relevant field.
- Must have experience offering Technical support to the dairy farmers.
- Must have at least 8 years’ experience with relevant technical skills in dairy farming.
- Must have full cycle experience in farm recruitment and development.
- Knowledge in trading terms & pricing in feeds industry will be required.
- Must be able to influence farm owners and will good interpersonal skills.
- MUST be commercial minded.
- MUST generate ideas & follow through to implementation & review.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Able to travel & manage time.
- Prior experience in farm recruitment & development will have a distinct advantage.
Please click on the tab below to apply;