Our Client, an Agro-Processing Company that produces and supplies high yield dairy, poultry & pig feeds is looking to recruit a Technical Regional Manager covering the following regions; Kakamega, Bungoma, Eldoret, Kitale, Kapsabet, Kisumu,Kisii, Kericho, Bomet. Reporting to the National Sales Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for introducing and implementing new products, methods, and programs to the farms. He or she Must have 8 years’ experience managing farms value performance and incentives. Candidates with prior experience in Dairy Farm recruitment and development will have a distinct advantage
- Planning for prospective and recruitment and execution to achieve targets.
- Conducting monthly, weekly, daily meetings with farm director, manager, or staff to agree on performance targets, actions, and review performance.
- Training to the farm staff on products use, best farm practice and other technical skills.
- Organizing farm resources to achieve agreed productivity and technical objectives.
- Planning daily, weekly and monthly to ensure farm effectively receives products from the company in full, on time and error free.
- Communicating to farm staff about relevant trade and technical information and gathering feedback.
- Reporting to the company as required for timely actions.
- Launching and managing new programs at farm level as agreed.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Veterinary, Animal science or a relevant field.
- Must have at least 8 years’ experience with relevant technical skills in large farming.
- Must have full cycle experience in farm recruitment and development.
- Knowledge in trading terms & pricing in feeds industry will be required.
- Candidates with prior experience in farm recruitment & development will have a distinct advantage.
- Must be able to influence farm owners.
- MUST be commercial minded.
- MUST generate ideas & follow through to implementation & review.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Able to travel & manage time.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;