Our client, a group of companies that are in different sectors i.e Engineering, Construction, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Security and Medical Equipment’s are seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Manager. The ideal candidate Must have handled sales of Agricultural Equipment ideally Tractors and have business networks in the Agriculture Sector. Additionally, the successful candidate Must have a solid technical background.
- Participate in creating additional volume by creating sales in field locations by providing solutions to customer initiatives.
- Building long term business relationships with key group and producers in their geography.
- Obtain and evaluate external information of possible new.
- markets and applications, pricing, and weigh the benefits which can be offered to a customer.
- Understand company product portfolio range with respect to Tractors.
- Technically position company’s products versus the competition.
- Attend exhibitions, company sponsored customer training and promotions to grow volume and customer satisfaction.
- Understand the global interfacing of the company brand, Equipment and Solutions.
- Follow up on all customer validations, needs, orders, quotations, including delivery and quality issues, with sales, customer service, logistics & Service Team.
- Provide intel/feedback to the manufacturer or technical department of existing and potential customer requirements for new or existing products.
- Implementation and integration of new business/new products where applicable into our Core Sales organizations.
- Must have a degree in Engineering.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in sales management.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in automotive selling Tractors.
- Must have the Ability to handle technical aspect of tenders.
- Must have market knowledge of engineering solutions.
- Must be knowledgeable in equipment specification, importation and sales.
- Must be organized, self-driven, independent, motivated, focused and goal oriented.
- Must be result-oriented, consistent and reliable.
- Must be Flexible to travel.
Please click on the tab below to apply: