Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, an International Coding&Marking company is looking for a hands on Technical Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for proactively promoting and selling production line equipment such as industrial continuous ink jet printers for batch & date coding onto FMCG goods, label applicators in an industrial application etc. We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a proven track record in sales. Work environment will be mainly manufacturing plants, factories and packaging plants. Previous experience in “Coding & Marking” is essential!
- Identify potential customers and proactively pursue sales opportunities through various channels, including cold calling, networking, and referrals
- Take ownership of the CRM system, ensuring accurate and up-to-date customer records, activity logs, and opportunity pipelines
- Build strong, long-term relationships with customers, understanding their needs and providing tailored solutions
- Deliver persuasive sales presentations, demonstrating a deep understanding of the products/services and their value proposition to potential customers.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product management, and customer support, to align sales efforts and deliver a seamless customer experience
- Forecast sales volumes and set performance targets based on historical data, market analysis, and input from key stakeholders
- Prepare regular sales reports and dashboards to track progress, highlight achievements, and identify areas for improvement
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Sales or Business Administration, but preferably an Engineering degree
- At least 8 years working experience in sales in a related field
- Strong sales background especially in prospecting, cold calling and canvassing
- Proven track record of developing new business
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- Previous experience in the “coding and marking” industry is a MUST!
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***