A dynamic Manufacturing Company dealing with Insecticide and pesticides is seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Representative to handle their insecticides portfolio. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be based in Nakuru responsible for championing sales to represent the company in the flower farms and vegetable farms. The ideal candidate must have prior experience selling Insecticides.
- Making appointments with the clientele.
- Marketing of the company products.
- Conducting trials with new clients and on new products for efficacy results leading to sales.
- Contacting of clients for after-sales to ensure customer satisfaction and re-ordering.
- Soliciting for orders and ensuring the deliveries are made on time.
- Ensuring that the sales targets from the given farms are met.
- Degree in BSC. Horticulture or any related.
- Must have prior experience selling Insecticides.
- Experience in doing trials and sales in the flower farms and vegetable farms.
- Good communications and marketing skills.
- Technical in agronomical problem-solving.
- Self-driven with minimum supervision.
- Social skills for easy interaction with the clients.
- Computer literate and good reporting skills.
- Must possess a valid driving license.
Please click on the tab below to apply: