Our client, a Global commercial real estate, facilities management, outsourcing, advisory service and investment firm is looking to recruit a Technical Service Manager with a strong background in mechanical and plant engineering. He/she will be required to ensure delivery of agreed Workplace Solution Service both technical and soft service to the client according to the agreed SLA. The successful candidate MUST have a strong background in mechanical, production or mechatronics Engineering.
- Ensure effective, safe, reliable supply of FM service, i.e. Mechanical & Electrical equipment, building structure & fabric, water & plumbing and boiler maintenance.
- Provide support to all site FM Services & 1st level of escalation for all emergencies related to service provided.
- Responsible for all aspects of contract delivery by ensuring all obligations & client expectations are met.
- Responsible for managing 3rd party suppliers, i.e. pest control, catering, cleaning & landscape.
- Responsible for housekeeping, safety, health & environment.
- Support maintenance system, operation services strategy & finance management.
- Handle reports, i.e. SLA, Finance, EHS and Operation.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher diploma in Mechanical, Production and Mechatronics from recognised University.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a manufacturing or production plant.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in management.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a ‘hands-on’ engineer with excellent stakeholder’s relationship management.
Please click on the tab below to apply;