Our client, one of the world’s leading companies for Solar Home Systems, delivering a clean and affordable alternative to fossil fuels for low-income households, is looking to fill the position of a Technical Trainer. The successful candidate will responsible for preparing and conducting theoretical & practical training, field training, student certification, and student handover for Dual Contractors, Installation Technicians and Maintenance Technicians.
- Preparing training sessions including organizing and maintaining manuals and training materials.
- Delivering classroom training, including daily homework.
- Organizing and supervising field training.
- Evaluating student performance, including conducting examinations.
- Communicating results of training to Tech Coordinators, Service Assurance Leader, Head of HR & students.
- Liaising with Tech Department for a smooth student handover.
- Supporting Training and Development expansion as needed.
- Preparing reports including attendance data, exam results.
- Practical technical experience for a cumulative period of at least two (2) years.
- Certificate in Technical Education from KTTC will be an added advantage.
- Academic background in engineering, electronics, or related field as a plus.
- Experience as trainer or business coach is a plus.
- Experience in or interest in teaching and student development.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and other computer programs and visualization techniques.
- Ability to conceptualize and develop a conducive learning environment is a plus.
- Fluency in English and Swahili.
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently and for longer period of times.
Please click on the tab below to apply;