Our client, a dynamic ICT Consultancy & Software Development Company, is looking to recruit a high-performing Sales & Account Manager. The successful candidate will be required to meet the organisation customer acquisition & revenue growth targets. The successful candidate MUST have experience in selling technology solution. He/she will have a distinct advantage if they have technical degree training.
- Responsible for achieving growth & hitting sales targets by successfully selling the Company’s products & service.
- Design & implement a strategic business plan that expands the Company’s customer base.
- Build and promote a strong, long-lasting customer relationship by partnering & understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue & expense report & realistic forecast to management.
- Identify emerging markets & market shifts while being fully aware of new products & competition status.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers & new market opportunities.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience in sales & account management.
- Must have a higher diploma or bachelors degree in Sales & Marketing.
- Candidates with a technical degree/diploma will have a distinct advantage.
- Must have experience in consultative sales approach.
- Must have experience selling solution.
- Must have B2B sales experience.
- Candidates with experience working in ICT Organisation will have a distinct advantage.
- Must have excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense & industry expertise.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a natural sales person.
- Membership of an industry body will be highly considered.
- Must apply with a C.V. detailing key achievements in each experience.
Please click on the tab below to apply: