Our client, an International NGO registered that advocates for female health in Kenya is looking to recruit a Telesales Representative. The ideal candidate must have experience with Telesales or other sales/customer service role. Candidates with prior knowledge and experience in pharmaceutical sales and/or experience in private healthcare is a distinct advantage.
- Achieve sales targets/quota on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Contact potential/ existing customers to inform them about a product/ service using scripts.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner & ensure follow up on order delivery.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Provide customers with updated monthly statements.
- Ensure all outstanding debts falling due are collected and recorded.
- Must have at least a Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Business management, biological science, pharmacy or healthcare management.
- Proven experience as a Telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products & services and describe/ explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of both written & spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool tempered and able to handle rejection.
Please click on the tab below to apply: