Our client, a global bus and truck Manufacturing Company in the Automotive sector are making their grand entrance in Kenya with existing operations in Uganda and Tanzania for close to a year. They are seeking to recruit a Truck Salesman, who will be responsible for conducting retail sales within the region. He/she will be responsible for generating new customers and developing new accounts to increase truck sales and maintain overall customer satisfaction while obtaining the sales goals established by the dealership. The ideal candidate MUST have wide knowledge of the Automotive sector with prior experience selling Trucks.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of their current truck inventory
• Encourage customers to purchase from an in-depth understanding of the current truck inventory
• Work with the marketing team to grow their customer base
• Assist in setting up the showroom floor for promotions and to put new models on display
• Perform walk-around with new and old customer and demonstrate features of suitable vehicles
• Develop sales agreements that benefit the company as well as the customer
• Qualify buyers by understanding their interests and requirements
• Establish and maintain follow-up system, which encourages repeat business cum referrals
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Sales & Marketing or any other related field
• MUST have a wide knowledge of the Automotive sector with prior experience selling Trucks.
• Must have over 5 years’ experience in retail sales.
• Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
• Strong computer skills required
• Knowledge in the automotive sector and mechanics will be an added advantage
• Valid Driving license (Class B, C, E)
• Self-motivated, pro-active and result driven
• Ability to connect with people of different backgrounds
• Leadership capabilities and team management
• Being an open and reliable person with high integrity
• Ability to work independently but at the same time being a team player
Please click on the tab below to apply;