Our client, an International NGO registered in Kenya is looking to recruit a Trade Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing the trade and market activation strategies for the entire life cycle of all products and services. The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing Management. He/she Must have at least 2 years’ experience in Trade Marketing in the FMCG industry.
- Execute brand activations, merchandising, POS placement, Market research.
- Support the Brand Marketing process by identifying key opportunities in listing and activations.
- Manage activation plans and execute campaigns through participation & coordination of BTL activities.
- Tackling BTL activities performance and ROI.
- Coordinate communication of price, product and pack changes.
- Manage trade marketing budget efficiently & ensure cost-efficient policies are applied.
- Coordinate activities associated with the organization participation at sponsorship events.
- Conduct periodically trade visits in coordination with the sales team.
- Provide market and product-related insights vis-a-vis the competition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Management or relevant discipline.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Trade Marketing FMCG.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in project management against set deliverables.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required.
- Team player and ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse reports.
- Event management.
Please click on the tab below to apply: