Our client, a Marketing and Advertisement Firm company is looking for the expertise of a Traffic and Production Officer. He/she will be responsible for providing logistic support and administration for all jobs that come to the organization. quality and timely design and printing for all jobs within the organization. He/ She will also be responsible for assisting the sales and accounts management team with research, reports and information. The ideal candidate Must have at least 1-2 Years in administration.
- Ensure that design briefs from client services for all jobs that require concept and setups are shared with all relevant staff.
- Secure design approval from Clients and final Artwork brief will all desired details.
- Complete the given work by branding and installation in accordance with clients’ brief and expectations.
- Provide regular programmed maintenance and ensure quality remains and the client is kept up to date.
- Conduct site visits for media proposals.
- Identify appropriate tenders that can be worked on and awarded.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree and diploma.
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience in Print Media, Design and Printing, Advertisement or Administration.
- Must be honest, reliable and hardworking.
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Must have a keen eye to detail.
- Must be self-driven or motivated and work under minimal supervision.
Please click on the tab below to apply: