The world’s largest and fastest-growing chain of primary and pre-primary schools is seeking to recruit a Training and Culture Manager who will be responsible for the induction and on-going training and professional development of all Customer Experience staff as well as other staff members with adjacent roles to customer service to be based in Nairobi, Kenya. The successful candidate MUST have strong retail/commercial experience in a multicultural set-up with a large scale training background.
• Manage the company’s induction training programmes, supervising training and culture associates and teaching sessions.
• Ensure that all school Managers understand the company’s mission and operating protocols and are able to successfully manage and grow their academies.
• Lead professional development training, working with national and global leadership teams to develop new session, programmes, and other content as needed
• Train other teams as needed.
• Analyse what’s working in training and workshop sessions and make recommendations for improvement.
• Manage a small team in accomplishing the company’s goals.
• Some national travel or on-site residence may be required
• Must have a Degree in a relevant field.
• Proven success driving growth at a data-driven, customer-facing organisation and ability to operate to scale.
• Must have 8 years plus relevant experience in training, personnel development, human relations, management, and managing a team
• Must be computer literate.
• Must have people management skills.
• Must be self motivated.
• Good interpersonal & communication skills.
• Must have lived or worked in low-income communities for several years and are accustomed to how communities work
• Must have organisational, critical thinking and communications skills.
• Must be flexible and ready to travel.
Please click on the tab below to apply;