Our client a well-established Micro-Finance company which offers loans to civil servants in Tanzania are looking to recruit a Training Manager. The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of experience as a Business Development /Loans Officer, Trainer and Training Coordinator.
- Identifying future and current Training Needs.
- Drawing an individualized Training and Development Plan.
- Developing a variety of Training Methods.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and its return on investment and report on them.
- Manage Training Budget.
- Provide opportunities for on-going development.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Adherence to QMS procedures as per ISO standards.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field, Education, Human Resources or relevant field.
- Certificate in Training of Trainers from a recognized institution.
- Must have atleast 3 years of experience as a Business Development /Loans Officer, Trainer and Training Coordinator.
- Must be a Tanzanian national.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Flexible to travel upcountry.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in Classroom training, e-learning, workshops, experiential training, simulations etc).
Please click on the tab below to apply: