Our client, a key player in the Automotive industry is seeking to recruit a Vehicle Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving business growth through vehicle sales and aim to increase market share. He/she must have at least 2 years’ sales experience working in the same position in Automotive.
- To increase sales volume to existing customers.
- Engage in day-to-day prospecting for sales.
- Taking responsibility for the accurate, timely and complete preparation of all quotations.
- Having full responsibility for the achievement of targeted sales.
- Having responsibility for the achievement of budgeted profit margins on all sales transacted within the department.
- Acquire new business through sales initiatives.
- Protect and develop the existing client base through continuous relationship building and customer services programmers.
- To provide Market information and intelligence and Marketing support.
- Identify new sales opportunities through researching new markets.
- Maintain sales records and prepare detailed weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports on the sales trends.
- Provide accurate and timely reports as required by the Line Manager and company policy.
- Prepare and submit activity reports: daily reports, weekly/monthly work plans and annual territory analysis updates.
- Report weekly and on sales and margin analysis.
- Review and discuss weekly, activity and productivity reports.
- Liaise with customers to solve problems and enhance customer care.
- Liaise with after-sales departments on issues of customer satisfaction.
- Arrange for demos in liaison with Showroom Administrator.
- Must have a degree in a mechanical or business-related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ sales experience especially selling new vehicles.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the motor industry (new vehicles, used vehicles and parts).
- Must have proven knowledge of sales processes, including the ability to accurately meet customer needs.
- Must have demonstrated record of revenue and profit growth and new business development experience.
- Must have a strong commercial attitude with the ability to think strategically.
- Must have proven capability to provide useful insights and pragmatic solutions to business challenges.
Please click on the tab below to apply: