Our client, specializing in Fleet Management Systems-Vehicle tracking and Monitoring Devices, is looking to recruit qualified Vehicle Valuers to join their highly skilled and experienced teams in various parts of the country. The successful candidate MUST have a diploma in Automotive Engineering and 2 years’ working experience in a similar role.
- Inspection of motor vehicles to determine their estimated market value.
- Identity and report any mechanical, electrical, bodywork and other problems.
- Road test the vehicles and highlight and roadworthy issues.
- Prepare and issue valuation reports within the given SLA’s.
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
- 2 years of working experience.
- Ready to work anywhere in Kenya under minimum supervision.
- Holder of a clean driving license with at least 2 years driving experience – “BCE”.
- Have good report writing/computer skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & customer handling skills.
- High-level of confidentiality and integrity.
- In-depth knowledge of the vehicle systems and components.
- Must provide contactable references.
Please click on the tab below to apply: