Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a leading IT and Cybersecurity consulting company in Texas, is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Virtual Administrative Assistant. The company supports Small to medium business by providing strategic IT services. The successful candidate will be responsible for the secretarial and administrative work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to Managing the CEO’s working life and communication. The ideal candidate should have at least 7 years’ experience.
- Act as the CEO’s first point of contact with people inside & outside the organization.
- Manage the executive’s calendar, workflow, and service delivery charter timelines.
- Coordinate and prepare regular and special meetings of the board committees as requested.
- Demonstrate strong self-leadership and autonomy through high levels of planning, prioritization, organization and time management.
- Take accurate meeting minutes.
- Coordinate response to all email addressed to the CEO
- Management of the CEO’s calendar and appointments.
- Relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers and answer queries where possible.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Draft, type and dispatch CEO’s correspondence.
- Liaise with relevant individuals and external parties to arrange meetings, prepare agendas, and capture minutes.
- Maintain a comprehensive filling system.
- Coordinate senior management team travel.
- Tabulate and retrieve CEO’s office expenditures and claims.
- Arrange local transportation when necessary to further the work of the office of the CEO.
- Perform and coordinate all administrative activities for the senior management team.
- Undertake any other duties as instructed.
- Demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced organization and interdependent effective delivery of results.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills and excellent phone skills are required.
- Capability to focus and take initiative to drive positive outcomes even when things are not clear by applying critical thinking and seeking timely guidance.
- High level of demonstrable planning, prioritization, and execution.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree international business relation or any related degree.
- Must have at least 7 years in a similar role.
- Must have excellent organization and planning skills.
- Must have discretion and confidentiality.
- Comfortable working in GMT-5 hours
- Strong computer skills
- Very strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite of Applications.
- Discretion and confidentiality
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***