Our client is a global Motorcycle manufacturer. They design and develop Motorcycles specifically for use in Africa. They are currently seeking to recruit Warehouse and Logistics Manager who will be responsible for Local logistics, Shipping and Receiving of CKDs, Warehouse management, verification and keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments for both production and Aftersales inventory, coordinate all transport activities, customs regulations and any necessary documentation. The successful candidate Must have prior working experience as a Warehouse and Logistics profession in the automotive industry.
- Handling technical details relating to international transportation, such as customs regulations and any necessary documentation.
- Efficiently evaluate the costs of transportation, services and inventory within any budget or distribution strategy.
- Ensure smooth logistics process both locally and internationally.
- Build relationships with logistics mediators and work closely with the key stakeholders to ensure the protection of freight in transportation.
- Develop processes and procedures that ensure logistics operations are operating in a lean and efficient manner.
- Develop methods and procedures for the movement of raw materials to processing and production area.
- Establish operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
- Manage the organization’s inventory.
- Comply with the local warehousing, material handling, and shipments requirements.
- Safeguarding warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedure and protocols.
- Control inventory levels.
- Achieve financial objective by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiate corrective action.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- MUST have prior working experience as a Warehouse and Logistics profession in the automotive industry.
- MUST have local and international shipping regulations laws and documentation.
- Must have more than 5 years’ experience in Warehousing and logistics.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- Knowledge in data management and analysis principles.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have impeccable integrity.
Please click on the tab below to apply;