A global bus and truck manufacturing company in the Automotive sector is looking to hire a Warehouse Clerk. The ideal candidate will be accountable for receiving, unloading and loading trucks with client products and maintain an inventory control and ensure the warehouse is stocked with essential equipment. A minimum of Three years of experience in a similar role in the Automotive company with a Diploma in Purchasing and Supply is mandatory. The candidate must have a valid BCE Driving License.
• Ensure that incoming goods are unloaded and stored correctly in the warehouse.
• Be responsible for goods sales to customers at the warehouse counter.
• Ensure that all goods have been paid for and costumer accounts are in order.
• Monitor incoming and outgoing goods for faults or defects and report to the supervisor.
• Ensure the warehouse machinery is serviced and functional.
• Report sales to the warehouse manager.
• Check orders using inventory control system against original purchase documents.
• Ensure content of goods delivered are double-checked for accuracy.
• Conduct warehouse stock audits.
• Assist in counting of physical inventory.
• Ensure compliance of safety procedures in running warehouse operations.
• Must have a Diploma/Degree in purchase and supplies.
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience in an Automotive Company.
• Must be a good team player with excellent communication skills.
• Must be Mature, responsible and well organized.
• Must have a valid BCE Driving License with over 2 years of experience in driving.
• Experience in the use of SAP software will be an added advantage.
Please click on the tab below to apply;