A global bus and truck manufacturing company in the Automotive sector is looking to hire a Warehouse Clerk. The ideal candidate will be responsible for physically receiving, unloading and loading trucks with client materials and products. He will also be maintaining Inventory control ensuring the warehouse is stocked with essential equipment. The successful candidate Must have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role in the busy warehouse.
- Ensuring that incoming goods are unloaded and stored correctly and safely in the warehouse.
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing goods for obvious faults and defects.
- Ensure warehouse machinery is serviced and functional.
- Check orders using inventory control system against original purchase documents
- Conduct warehouse stock audits.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Liaise with transport department to ensure that orders are loaded and unloaded.
- Perform monthly inventory checks.
- Offer support in labelling and packaging.
- Support in safety procedures in the warehouse.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree/ diploma in purchase and supply.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar or related role.
- Experience working with SAP ERP would be an added advantage.
- Must be a good team player with excellent communication skills
- Must be well organized and excellent management skills.
- Must be mature, responsible and well organized.
- Must have a BCE Driving license.
Please click on the tab below to apply;