A global bus and truck manufacturing company in the Automotive sector is looking to hire a Warehouse Team Leader. The ideal candidate will be accountable for managing the Logistics Service Provider (“LSP”) in-charge of on time & in full delivery of customer orders, inventory handling & holding, stock accuracy and Own (R&P) warehouse inventory management. A Minimum of Four years of experience within a supply chain role at an FMCG/Manufacturing/Automotive corporate. Experience in the use of SAP is mandatory.
• Co-define and execute the Warehouse and distribution strategy.
• Manage stock controls while optimizing warehouse operations.
• Ensure compliance to stock management procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Manage the stock transfers to ensure availability of stocks for sale.
Account for raw and pack inventory variances.
• Account for raw and pack inventory shelf life management.
• Manage the security of the warehouse operations in-line with set procedures
• Monitor the LSP operations regarding order pick, pack, deliver & reverse logistics.
• Coaching and mentoring of direct reports.
• Ensure compliance to OSHA/GMP & LSP contract requirements.
• Manage the performance monitoring process for on time in full service levels commenting.
• Must have a relevant University Degree.
• 4 years’ experience in a supply chain role at an FMCG/Manufacturing/Automotive Corporate.
• Must have experience in the use of SAP software.
• Proven experience in the management of a team in a similar role.
• Strong analytical, communication, decision making and interpersonal skills.
• Profound negotiation skills and ability to use networks to gain support for achieving business results.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
Please click on the tab below to apply;