Our client, a well-established construction company is looking to recruit a Workshop Supervisor. He / she will be responsible for making sure the team is running as efficiently as possible, ensuring a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients. Oversight of inventory, purchasing and supplies is central to the job. The ideal candidate MUST have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Supervise workshop activities and production.
• Inspect vehicles, their condition and their movements, maintenance & replacement.
• All site operations both in and out of the country.
• Ensuring the Company’s control systems are followed at all times.
• Ensuring All site Supervisors are competent & in control.
• Attendance of company management and departmental meetings where required.
• A Bachelor’s degree preferably in business administration or related
• Prior Warehouse and/or Managerial Experience Preferred
• Understanding of stock management systems
• Ability to manage time and workload effectively
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
• Leadership skills
• Experience in negotiating and working with suppliers
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to engage and motivate others
Please click on the tab below to apply;