Our client a well-established Micro-Finance company which offers loans to civil servants in Tanzania are looking to recruit a Zonal Sales Manager. The ideal candidate Must have at least 3 years working experience in Sales business at a supervisory/managerial position.
- Ensuring Sales Representatives retention.
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual Sales Representatives within the zone.
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of active Sales Representatives within the zone.
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Representatives through E-learning, Branch Managers/Team leaders and working with the Training Manager.
- Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in all the branches.
- Achieve Sales and recruitment targets of the zone.
- Sourcing for new business in the zone.
- Ensure 95% collection rates in conjunction with report from Sales Representatives Portfolio Performance from the Sales Analyst.
- Ensure that Loan rejection rate is below 10% on a monthly basis.
- Timely submission of reports (Sales, tent, cycle plan & market penetration report and Zone status reports.
- Maintaining Regional inventory/assets according to the existing lists.
- Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
- Master and ensure the use of Market force system in the region.
- People management regarding HR issues in the region via reports.
- Oversee the implementation of quality management in the region.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or Marketing.
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in Sales business at a supervisory/managerial position.
- Must be a Tanzanian national.
- Must be Flexible to travel.
- Good Sales planning, implementing, monitoring and assessing/analytical skills.
- Must be able to design business strategies.
- Good communication Skills.
- Reporting skills & ability to manage a team.
Please click on the tab below to apply: